- They were all busy working in the business they didn’t have time to work on it
- They weren’t aware of lost dockets causing revenue leakage
In 2009 Kathy was having a quiet meditate on things when she had an ‘ah ha‘ moment;
“Why don’t we redesign our software into a “internet cargo operating system” so its LIVE?”
- Re-develop in Web technology, so transport operators don’t have large outlays on file servers, or have to employ IT personnel.
- Make it affordable by providing an ongoing service at a low rental rate so you don’t have to outlay large sums of cash flow up front.
- Enable your customers, suppliers, operations and administration people to have free access 24/7 from anywhere in the world via the internet
- There are no ongoing charges or user licence fees.
- Give them a tool so they can do the job right from the beginning.
- Make implementation really simple.
- Become the leading edge in communications with the latest paperless technologies.
- Enable proof of delivery and proof of service so they can be rated and compete with the big boys.
- Enable them to streamline their businesses so they can grow.
– Online transport management made easy was born and is continuing to be enhanced. Making it smarter and smarter for users – saving them time and double handling, while increasing efficiencies and eliminating errors. In short, taking the hassle out of their day.
A word from managing director, Kathy Ross